The DUO dryer comes equipped with detachable drying hangers for working clothes, footwear and gloves. Warm air is conducted through continuous stainless steel tubes and emerges via nozzles. This ensures a careful and efficient interior drying and enables up to two or three times longer life-time of materials.
Thanks to the air conducting system, warm air is passed directly into the internal problem areas (armpits, shoulders, back). Additional nozzles in the tube frame provide a fast and careful drying of the clothes from the inside out. Pronomar can offer drying systems for various applications due to a flexible one-hand coupling system. Depending on the type and thickness of your PPE you can choose between our different ergonomically designed drying hangers and length-sizes.
|W 115 x H 140 x D 82 cm
W 85 x H 140 x D 82 cm
W 55 x H 140 x D 82 cm
The drying systems are also available with 20 cm distance between the hangers, which is recommended for thick fire tunics, thermal protective suits and diving suits.
Your choice of body-shaped drying hangers can be coupled to the air tube, providing an even air stream to each drying space. The clothes dryers are equipped with an easy-to-operate, one-hand coupling, ensuring that you can easily take off a hanger to redesign the system by attaching a different type. At the coupling section, the body-shaped hangers are reversible over two axes. Advantage for maritime applications is that there is hardly any momentum on the connection point to the air tube.
dry and hygienic equipment
lifespan PPE extends by 2-3 times
improvement for work and leisure
drying from inside-out
robust, nearly indestructible system
available with timer
plug and play
brushless, digital blower unit
designed for continuous use
equal and constant air flow
low energy consumption
many extensions possible
hangers detachable from air tube
Tool-free filter change
Stepless air flow regulation
• warm-air blower FLOW300 with 230 Volt (optionally 110 V) ~ 1.500 Watt (PN ø 1.000 W/h)
• guarantee for warm-air blower FLOW300 is 2 years or 5.500 operating hours
• CE marked and the blower meets the requirements of the law on safety of electrical equipment
• also available with a timer (6h or 24h)
• guarantee on the drying racks is 8 years
• made of stainless steel 304 or seawater resistant steel 316
• equipped with an easy-to-operate one-hand coupling, with which a hanger can easily be taken off to redesign the system by attaching a different type
• drying time: 30 min. – 4 hours (depending on material and degree of humidity)
• wall-mounting, stand-free version or mounted on a mobile rack
Thanks to the air conducting system, warm-air is passed directly into the internal problem areas (armpits, shoulders, back). Additional nozzles in the tube frame provide a fast and careful drying of the clothes from the inside.